How To Change Your ADT Pulse Alarm Code
The ADT Pulse home security master access code is the numeric code that you enter on your security panel that will arm or disarm your alarm and change its settings. Please note that only the site owner can change the master access code.
To change the security panel master access code for your ADT Pulse alarm system, follow these steps:
1. If it is not already displayed, click the System tab.
2. Click on the name of your ADT security panel.
- The Security Panel page will display information about your security panel
3. Next to the Security Panel access Code; click Change.
- The Change Security Panel Access Code pop-up window appears like so:
4. Enter your new code in the Enter New Master Code field.
5. To confirm this code, enter the new code again in the Re-enter New Master Code field.
6. In the Password field, enter your site owner user's password.
7. Click Save.
Your new master access code for your ADT Pulse alarm system is now set. If you are the site owner and are still having trouble changing your ADT security panel access code, please call 877.837.5610.