How To Reset ADT Pulse® Z-Wave
To reset or delete your ADT Pulse® Z-Wave device, you will need to be the authorized user of the security system. A Manager Devices button will appear on the Systems tab. Unlike the other devices, to delete a Z-Wave device you must use the Manage Devices assistant and click the Reset Device button. Deleting and resetting a Z-Wave device both result in removing the Z-Wave device from the site.
To Delete or Reset an ADT Pulse® Z-Wave Device
- If it is not already displayed, click the System tab
- Click Manage Devices then the manage Devices Assistant should appear.
- Click on Lights, Thermostats, and more. The ADT Z-Wave Assistant should appear.
- Please note that the gateway must be no more than 5 feet from a Z-Wave device during delete or reset
- A message will inform you that the device was successfully reset. Also, the Z-Wave device is removed from the site. Once reset, you can add the Z-Wave device again to the same site or add it to another site.